#NewNormal What To Expect Returning To Studio Classes22 Jun 2020
A step by step Customer guide for your first, post reopening, visit.
What to expect…
- Upon arrival to the Studio building cover your mouth and nose properly with a mask or face covering. This is an enforced policy at present – please do not remove your covering for the duration of your visit.
- Enter the building and use the stairs to access our floor.
- Keeping to the RIGHT side of stairs – signage in place
- We are operating a ONE in one out in the toilet for Hand Washing.
- Compulsory hand washing before entering the studio is a cornerstone of the safety features we are adopting. Please execute diligently.
- This may result in a Que system along the RIGHT side of the stairs THREE steps apart – Markings in place
- The Waiting Area is OUT OF USE during this time.
- Come right to the end of the hall – The BOTTOM door is the new ENTRANCE.
- We will endeavour to keep all doors OPEN in advance of class start times avoiding any contact with doors along your journey.
- Before entering you must take off your shoes and place all belonging (please keep to a minimum) into your bag
- There is an automatic Hand Sanitizer immediately inside the door.
- As you enter please follow directions to the 1st available spot.
- Once you enter you will see the designated spots to place YOUR OWN MAT onto.
- Walk up to the store deposit your belongings in one of the cubbies & roll out your mat on your designated spot. Please stay on your mat until the class is over.
- Because of the handwashing, there will be a staggered entry so please be swift to get your mat down & your belongings stowed away.
- The designated areas as specifically set to ensure correct social distance PLEASE do not place your mat anywhere except inside one of these outlines.
- Enjoy your class!!!
- When the class is finished STAY at your spot and roll up your mat.
- From the TOP (closest to the store) one at a time go to the store to retrieve your items GO BACK TO YOUR SPOT. Put your shoes/coat etc on and one by one leave via the TOP door.
- The cubbies will be the first thing the instructors sanitize after each class.
- Ensure to hand sanitizer as you leave the studio.
Feel the effects of the class for at least 2 days or you were not working hard enough!!! Get your next week’s classes booked in.
I am so looking forward to welcoming everyone back and I already know there will be plenty of new faces who have been joining us online.
In the meantime please observe all guidelines so we can open and stay open.